Expo Workshop Instructions (11/15)
On Monday, Nov 15, please meet me in our classrooms during your regularly scheduled class times (CS6:9:30-10:45 and CS1:12:30-1:45) for an informal deliverables workshop. During the workshop tomorrow each group will have 5-8 minutes to practice their “pitch” for Wednesday’s Expo; ask questions; and receive feedback. If any of your deliverables are hardcopy, i.e., poster, flyer, brochure, newsletter, etc., please bring one or two with you. Otherwise, just be prepared to speak to your electronic work.
You do not need to compose a formal talk for tomorrow or the Expo on Wednesday; instead, be prepared to speak to two or more of the following:
- What is the main goal, claim, or through line that unites all the deliverables in you produced for your client?
- How do the deliverables you have produced respond to needs your client outlined?
- How do the deliverables you have produced engage solutions proposed by scholars of environmental justice to respond to problems specific to Atlanta?
- How do the deliverables you produced engage your client’s specific audiences?
- Which of the deliverables do you think is most successful and why?
Expo Instructions (11/17)
On Wednesday, Nov 17, please meet me in Stephen C. Hall Building, Room 102 during your regularly scheduled class times (CS6:9:30-10:45 and CS1:12:30-1:45) for our Student Work Expo! If you are able, you may arrive early to set you “booths.” Each team can use a table or two, and teams with posters can attach them to two of the four walls. Your clients and I will stop to ask you questions and provide feedback. I will send my feedback and the feedback from the client by the end of thew week, so you can have as much time as possible to make any changes between the Expo and the delivery date, December 10.